Aaron Eckenthal spoke at the Synopsis under IP/Patents Telecom Sourcing Conference on August 26 - 29, 2013 at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nevada and the topics included the following.
- 2013 IP Law and Policy Changes Surround the "Art Work"
- Overcoming Challenges in the Rocket Dockets
- Infringement - Understanding if You're a Middleware Process or Product
- Protecting Patents and IP: A Round Table for Questions and Answers
- Game Changers of Picking the Low Hanging Fruit, Strategies of Being the Trollers Fruit or Foul
- Patents - Mobile Device Deploying - Overcoming Licensing Challenges
Please click here for more detailed information on the conference.
About Lerner, David, Littenberg, Krumholz & Mentlik, LLP
Lerner David has focused exclusively on intellectual property (IP) law since 1969 including patent, trademark, unfair competition and copyright litigation, risk assessment and due diligence for new products and in mergers & acquisitions, licensing, freedom to operate opinions, portfolio management, procurement and strategic planning.